Standard Missile Maintenance Data with AI/ML
The Navy seeks a decision aide to automate and modernize STANDARD Missile (SM) maintenance processes and procedures to reduce manpower and life cycle costs while ensuring readiness in alignment with surface-launched missile maintenance and material management procedures.
For this effort, Illumination Works has proposed a novel solution, the SM Automated Reliability and Trending (SMART) Decision Support Tool. SMART’s proactive and prescriptive decision support elements are provided via an interactive user interface that serves key insights to end users.
- Cutting-edge machine learning and simulation modeling techniques coupled with weighted decision rules, via industry-proven multicriteria decision making methods
- Apply machine learning, simulation modeling, and weighted decision rules for SM predictive maintenance, reliability forecasting, maintenance planning, and cost optimization
- Navy missile maintenance data
- Improve overall efficiency of SM sustainment process
- Better scale knowledge across the organization
- Streamline predictive maintenance planning and reliability and readiness forecasting
- Decision Support
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Simulation modeling