Azure Data Integration Hub Modernization
The Air Force required legacy application modernized to the Azure Government Cloud using a data integration hub.
Illumination Works created a prototype to rearchitect the original F-35 aircraft capability to a data integration architecture in Azure Government Cloud.
- Demonstrate key data integration in and out of Microsoft Azure Government Region
- Leverage F-35 as an example of how to refactor
an existing GCSS-AF Data Services capability (UIDES) to the desired target cloud PaaS/IaaS
- Consume ALIS SOAP messages while exposing restful services configured in a Data Integration Hub architecture
- Microsoft Azure (Cloud Offering)
- Application Gateway
- REST Web Services
- Azure Data Storage Tables
- Storage Blobs
- Azure Files
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure SSIS Implementation