<< GOVERNMENT |
Illumination Works has several prime contract vehicles for assisting our customers with their digital transformation needs
Air Force Small Business Enterprise Applications Solutions (SBEAS) ID/IQ
The Department of the Air Force awarded LifeCycle Solutions JV, a joint venture between Illumination Works and DSD Laboratories, the Small Business Enterprise Application Solutions (SBEAS) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ). SBEAS is a multi-award IDIQ contract supporting IT services, solutions, systems, software, environments, and infrastructures.
- System Development & Modernization
- Big Data Frameworks
- Predictive Analytics
- Internet of Things
- Cloud Computing
- Agile Methodologies
- Artificial Intelligence
PoP: 10 Years ordering period (12/19/19-12/18/2029) + 5 addition years to complete execution
Ceiling: $13.2 Billion
Award Press Release
Service Details (pdf)
Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
The SBIR program is a United States Government program coordinated by the Small Business Administration and used to stimulate technological innovation, increase commercialization of Federal research and development (R&D), and foster participation of small businesses in technological innovation. Upon Phase I completion, a Phase II or Phase III can be awarded to continue leveraging the technology with competition already satisfied to capitalize on innovation and agility of small businesses to address capability gaps. The is no limit on the number, duration, type, or dollar value of Phase III awards.
Services Summary – ILW has six available SBIRs:
- Phase II – Automated Data Cleansing and Analysis Tool (ADCAT) provides improved data quality using machine learning, natural language processing, and probabilistic graphical modeling for automated error detection, prediction, and self-healing
- Phase II – Data Capture and Prediction provides a framework, agent, and modern tools to ease data collection (with voice and GUI interfaces), usability, and timeliness, while improving data accuracy with artificial intelligence
- Phase I – Automated Data Ingestion Framework provides the time and cost savings to quickly ingest and integrate data to make it available for discovery and speed analytics
- Phase I – Automated Compliance Validation leverages Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to automate verification of accuracy and compliance between textual data sources
- Phase I – Efficient Data Management provides a metadata driven architecture to optimize trusted, information resilient, transmission of data with machine learning down select to support typical or low-bandwidth environments
- Phase I – Machine Learning for Data Crosswalks provides a reusable process to automate the connection of data sources
System of Systems Consortium (SOSSEC) Other Transaction Authority (OTA)
The SOSSEC OTA was formed as a collaboration innovation, and cooperation among a broad spectrum of industry academia and non-profit entities vastly improves the products and services of delivered to its clients. This is a special vehicle used by federal agencies for obtaining or advancing R&D or prototypes. ILW is a consortium member and has been provided authority to engage in other transactions.
SeaPort Next Generation (NxG) ID/IQ
SeaPort-NxG is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 23 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. SeaPort-NxG provides an efficient and effective means of contracting for professional support services and enhancing small business participation. ILW received a Prime Contract Award for SeaPort-NxG in July 2021.
Tradewind Other Transaction Authority (OTA)
Tradewind is the DoD’s first and only artificial intelligence (AI)-focused acquisition platform, built to simplify and accelerate adoption for their Warfighters and contracting teams. Through JAIC acquisition, Tradewind, enables DoD to quickly and repeatedly identify, acquire, and operationalize critical AI technologies from traditional and non traditional partners. Tradewind provides direct access to:
- Cutting edge AI companies
- DoD decision makers with funding
- Comprehensive warfighter needs
- Timely relevant contracting advice
Naval Aviation Systems Consortium (NASC) OTA
The NASC consortium supports the technology needs of the Naval Air Warfare Centers (NAWCs) and the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR). NASC is built as an agile, collaborative, and enduring enterprise with world-class capabilities providing the Navy with broad reach, robust competition, and a comprehensive range of technology solutions. Consortium members work with the Government to identify opportunities, target their technology offerings, expand into new markets, and grow their businesses.
Command, Control, and Communications in Cyberspace (C5) OTA
The C5 consortium addresses Army C4ISR and cyber-technology requirement. C5 accelerates the development and deployment of new capabilities to the Warfighter through the OTA use. C5’s Technology Focus Areas cover a wide array of technologies across several domains including Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, System Integration, Software and Enabling Technologies and Information Operations.
Joint Artificial Intelligence (JAIC) Data Readiness for Artificial Intellifnece Development (DRAID) Services Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA)
The DRAID BOA is a decentralized vehicle to streamline rapid procurement and agile delivery of artificial intelligence (AI) data readiness capabilities for the Department of Defense (DoD). This BOA opens the path for the DoD to access cutting-edge commercial services to prepare data for use in AI applications, which can involve complex technical challenges. This BOA will provide the JAIC with an efficient means to reach AI leads through call orders for their most pressing needs.